Monday, January 02, 2012

Top 5 Regrets

It is so sad, that in this day and age, we should find our life so stressful. Prisoners of our own mind made stress bubble, spending more time at work than with our families, exhausted but having no time to let our body rest and recover. Is it really worth it? I saw the following recently, the "Top 5 Regrets people have on their deathbed"

1. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to my self, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I did not have to work so hard.
3. I wish I had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish I had let my self be happier.

Perhaps the meaning of a "Day of Rest" should be re-established allowing us time to be with friends and family, to write letters and poems, to express our selves creatively and to pursue the things "WE" want to do.

No comments: